October 12, 2011

Where oh Where...




does the time go!?!?  My baby boy is six months old.  It has come to that point where I am relishing every moment - even the fussy ones and the messy ones.  The spit ups, the leaky diapers, the tut-tuts of frustration and the slobbering messes are dwindling away which means that the chubby thigh rolls, the small soft hands, the easy squeal of excitement and the instinctive nestle in my arms are also getting ready to say their goodbyes.  Sigh.  I DO have bundles of fun with the next stages to come though (my daughter is 2 1/2 so I have had just enough time in between to forget all the trying times the future still holds) 

Well, in any event, this little boy is getting older every second and it scares the beejeebies out of me.  (yes, I think I just made up that word. Get used to it.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...