October 31, 2011

Monday Memo: 5 Things I Wish I Had More Time For

 1. A leisure breakfast. (wouldn't hurt to be in a foreign city eating fresh croissants and thé)
2. Doing my hair.  Having good hair at the start of the day seems to make everything ok. 

3. Yoga. I used to be so diligent about my yoga practice... 

4. A night out and a little silly fun. (on a side note, some serious 80's hair in the background of this shot)
5. Creative Expression. I am currently feeling art deprived - sewing, painting, and crafting are activities I used to have so much time for. I would love some time to start and, here's the clincher, FINISH a project.

What are some things that you wish you had time for lately?

Images from: From bferry.wordpress.com, pinterest, healthyoga.com,top gun and super stock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...