October 21, 2011

Skinny Minny


 jcrew


Ok. So I did it. I BOUGHT a pair of skinny jeans - I didn't inherit them from a friend, they aren't hand me downs from my sister.  I actually went to a store and searched for the best pair I could find. I know, I am like the last person on the face of the earth to get down with this trend.  I am not sure why it took me so long. But I do know that after two kids, I want to feel "cool" again and frankly, this seemed like an easy way to go about doing that. I still like my boot cuts and straight legs and my favorite levis skinny boot cuts (although I will admit I sewed them a little itty bitty skinnier). But there is something about a good pair of stretchy skinny jeans that make both a tshirt and a satiny dressy shirt look equally fantastic.  I'm hooked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...