March 12, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things


Hammocks...I have always been a sucker for a hammock. When I was pregnant with my last kid, I fell off of one poolside at the very cool Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. I flipped backwards and my legs got entangled in the web - I literally could not move or get up since I had a huge belly keeping me pinned down. It was one of the more embarrassing moments of my life. A guy lounging on the pool chair next to me had to help me up. But I still like hammocks. 

Fresh cheese. The stinkier the better (although my stomach may have something different to say to that)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - hands down, one of the best flicks made. 1986 produced some stellar flicks - Ferris, Top Gun, Pretty in Pink, Little Shop of Horrors, Stand by Me...

Kir Royale - my absolute favorite cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...