November 14, 2011

Monday Memos: Puffy Jackets

Possibilities:
French Connection
The Gap
J.Crew

vs. Dreams
Moncler
Burberry

I am in the market for a new pouf. I have always owned a trusty Patagonia jacket but I think this time though around I may opt for something a little more fashionable. It still needs to be uber warm and it can't be ridiculously expensive. Actually, it can't even be expensive so that may throw this whole mission off but I will browse all the same. Apparently we are to receive our first Winter Blast 2011 this coming week so I want to be prepared right? (Sadly, the reality is that I should just buy myself a real and true raincoat cause that's what I am going need most of all this Fall/Winter. A search for another day perhaps)

P.S. Since writing this post, I went along and purchased a Patagonia puffy jacket after all. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a jacket, I want to know that it will last forever. And I discovered that I fit a kid's XL which slashed the price down considerably. AND it was in a color that I love and it is just long enough to feel a little fashiony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...