November 11, 2011

Felting Fun




I purchased these felt food patterns from this etsy shop a few years back before my daughter was born (you can also find a lot of free patterns online or make them up as you go). I went to town creating a whole assortment of felt goodies. When she hit the 2 year mark, she really started getting into them and they are getting their fair share of use in her daily "kitchen" play. I am going to have to start on a new batch for my little boy as I am sure he will want in on the action too in a few short years. When I will have the TIME to make these is another question but it doesn't hurt to put it out there. If I think about it long enough, I will eventually find the time for it. 
So, may I bid you a very merry weekend and encourage any and all acts of creativity! (It's raining here for the foreseeable future so this may be a good time to get on it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...