November 17, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

seriouseats.com
1. Co-Op Grocery Stores - There is something about co-ops that I just love. The bulk items, the natural soaps, the beauty products, the different juices...the smaller the shop the better it seems as they really have to be choosy of what they carry. Where ever we travel, I also look up where the nearest one is. It feels a little like home and exotic at the same time. Some of my favorites are Mana Foods in Paia and Nature's Health Food store in Palm Springs.
2. Rooibos Tea - I haven't found one here that is as delicious as the ones I tasted in South Africa but they are still satisfying and yummy.
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off - In my humble opinion, one of the greatest films every made. Scary enough, it turns 25 this year. Yikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...