January 10, 2012

Interior Tuesdays: Fab Homes

This house is just outside Cincinnati near a lake community that sounds so perfect. I would love to find a spot that is within 10/15 minutes of the city but deep in nature. Seattle just sprawls out these days so you either have to be in the city or out. Anyhoo, I love how the kitchen is free of clutter (although this COULD be just for the photo shoot but alas I dream) and I like the words in the master bath...good words to live by!

I cannot wait to streamline our furnishings once the kids get a little older and I don't have to worry so much about ruining anything too precious. I have some big plans but they will have to wait another few years...so I have fun dreaming up schemes and arrangements. These photos are very inspiring in different ways. Our main bathroom actually looks almost exactly like the one above - down to the white subway tiles, blue/grey paint and white/black accents. Picture of our bathroom below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...