August 23, 2011

Crazy.Stupid.Love


Ok. LOVED this movie.  Now, I know it's been a while since I got to go out ON MY OWN sans children and you may think, ahhh she just loved it cause she was getting a break.  Did I mention I was out by myself?  Oh.  I digress. Sorry, no, seriously, this is a fantastic flick with some of the best comedic and romantic timing I have seen in a long long time.  Of course, Ryan Gosling is the king of romantic timing but his comedy chops were surprising which made him a dream to watch.  Emma Stone is new to me but I am totally digging her these days.  And then there is Steve Carrell who is a crack up no matter how bad the flick (have you seen Date Night or whatever that movie was called?)  I don't remember laughing or snorting or giggling this much throughout a film.

Yes, I snorted.

So there you have it.  Your next movie out is already picked for you.  You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...