September 16, 2011

Rock-a-bye Baby



Where did that thing called sleep go?  I mean, here I am at 10:30 PM, both kids have been asleep for a couple of hours and I am surfing around the web when I could be dreaming away.  That's the thing about sleep - you never get it when you need it and you never need it when you can get it.  Torture.

So my 2 kids share a room - 2 1/2 and 5 months old.  It's been OK so far.  And by OK, I mean I only have to get up 4 times or less.  Twice seems like a godsend.  But I suspect that they are waking each other up at night so I have split them up for an experiment.  So far, nothing can be concluded as it's only been 2 nights.  Baby Sebastien seems to be winning the sleep-through-the-night game though (although we'll touch on his naps later.)  Funny.  I thought the baby would be keeping me up all night but alas it's the toddler!

The girl wants what she wants when she wants it.  And who's to blame her?  If I could manipulate someone to get me juice or change my PJ's cause I just peed my pants or to "snuggle me" at any time of night, heck, I'd scream and shout too.  Sounds like a good deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...